Are you looking for a warm spot for your cat?
Ideal spot for warmth-seeking cats or small dogs. Try one of these non-electric thermal cat mats to let your kitty have a snuggly nap. It is designed to keep cats warm and comfortable without the use of electricity. Its lightweight core reflects your pet’s own body heat back to the animal, providing him a comfy bed to rest on regardless of how cold it is outside. It is made of a durable material which can withstand clawing and chewing, thus keeping your pet feeling warm and secure all year long while giving the owner peace of mind that kitty is warm! Not only cats, but also you can use it for kittens, aging pets, nursing females, or animals recovering from illness or injury; giving them the absolute decadent comfort they need. Check out some of these comfortable and cuddly thermal cat mats.
This is not a tutorial for removing rust from metal by electrolysis (electrolytic rust removal). There are plenty of them on the web and Youtube. Rather, it seems that every how-to for rust removal leaves you wondering what power supply works best for removing rust from metal by electrolysis. I have done a lot of research and have personally tried several of the suggested power sources. Below is a link to the power source I have finally decided on. It is a manual battery charger and is available on Amazon. Scroll down to see samples of the positive testimonials it has received from buyers.
The problem with most battery chargers is that they are “too” smart for rust removal. They realize they are not connected to a battery and refuse to produce power. This problem is solved by using a manual battery charger. A manual charger produces power anytime it is plugged in. This can be a problem if you’re charging a battery (overcharging), but is perfect for electrolysis.
– With everything automatic nowadays, this charger is refreshing change of pace. I had a lot of rusted machinery tools and parts that I wanted to de-rust using electrolysis and needed a manual charger to supply the needed current for this process. This charger is the workhorse for this method.
– Perfect product for my small electrolysis tank. Used it to remove rust from some older tools. Sturdy constuction. Thick metal casing. 3 settings. No on / off switch (unplug to turn off). Low priced. Pretty much fits my needs. I also use it to charge my boat and motorcycle batteries.
– I needed a charger for my electrolysis tank and this works perfectly!! This is manual and will not shut off until you unplug it. Just what I needed! Thanks
– I bought this to use for electrolytic cleaning of old metal. That requires a manual charger instead of the smart chargers that are common now. It worked great for that purpose. I shorted the leads together a couple of times by mistake. The internal breaker kicked off, then back on again once I removed the short, with no damage.
– I used this for electrolysis to remove rust from auto parts of an old VW I was fixing up. Worked great. Definitely have to get a charger that is manual.